Poll
Ranveer in Gully boy OR Shahid in Kabir Singh ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Everyone doing mauke le chauka... Ronaldo fan must be so happy right now 😆
Giving reality checks is always fun!!!! And exposing people🤣
My last 2 or 3 days were fun. Thanks god i dont need 12 hours job to survive warna i wouldve missed all fun😎
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
My bad.. I left PC fans out..
Nah.. You are not a traitor.. You have just not yet realized the mauka that has landed in your jholi and thus have not hit a chauka.. Give yourself some time and you will realize the golden opportunity that is shining in front of you just yearning to hit the boundary
Who do you think i voted for? 😈
Who do you think i voted for? 😈
You abstained
I vote Shahid when he is compared to Ranbir or Ranveer. I like his acting.
Atleast Ranveer, Ranbir and Shahid all three can act better than Shahrukh and Salman.
LMAO. Playing all sides.
But I agree. Def better than khan uncles.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I thought Kangu fans hated Shahid more than RSDP 😆
Rangoon aai aur fail ho gai.
DP constant hai re. 😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
You abstained
I have voted but thing you mentioned by that my vote vis of traitor
How is shahid winning... where is Ranveer Army 😆
Shahid Kapoor late bloomer 😎
Now that's messed up priorities
Wait now IF wants us to calculate Percentage of votes? Pehle toh, they used to write so many voted for particular option. Bhhhaaaiya wants our Maths to improve ? 71% of 78 =bole tho?
I have voted but thing you mentioned by that my vote vis of traitor
You voted for RS? That does not go with the everyone's fan is ganging up against RS to make him lose narrative.. you should apologize to the RS fans like right now
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karishma-tanna-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-on-guru-purnima-makes-announcement-with-husband-our-greatest_235634
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sonam-kapoor-announces-second-pregnancy-in-the-most-fashionable-way-possible_229348
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vivian-dsena-welcomes-baby-boy-shares-joyful-news-with-fans_233179
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
4