Originally posted by: forbidden
What did you exactly think I meant 😲
Even I m wondering now ? 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: forbidden
What did you exactly think I meant 😲
Even I m wondering now ? 🤓
Yaar someone bring bajaj to sharma house they need bajaj dose they are too religious and righteous but their daughters gets pregnant in one day 🤣
Pata nahin...bas zyada intezar na karwaye.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Wo din kab aayega
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Don't pay attention to what they say. We have been reading ridiculous things since long. 😆
Sahi hai
Originally posted by: forbidden
I just want an angry bajaj one point when she will lie to him and he will not take that sweetly.
I won’t tolerate him only suffering and sacrificing for her always I hope he takes his revenge to for making him look like an outsider
This change needed in this Janam much needed .
Can in dream scene bajaj have black hair 🤣
Cold RB is such a treat.Originally posted by: forbidden
I just want an angry bajaj one point when she will lie to him and he will not take that sweetly.
I won’t tolerate him only suffering and sacrificing for her always I hope he takes his revenge to for making him look like an outsider
Why not dancing zumba together now that in fashion
Originally posted by: forbidden
Yaar someone bring bajaj to sharma house they need bajaj dose they are too religious and righteous but their daughters gets pregnant in one day 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: forbidden
What did you exactly think I meant 😲
He's an adrenaline junkie na so I thought you meant actual stunts like sky diving and all🤣