Noori🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Noori🤗
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
U dissapearing too 🤣
True hamari 3 ankhe kol jayege and we’d be there as fast as drijaan
Hayyyyyy no wonder everyone been in a romantic mood since yesterday
We knew what was coming 🤣
If nothing else ... I'm LOYAL to
Drikshit romantic scenes😛
Fellow Ukians🤗(can't say anything about our PM mess tho)
Procrastination
+
Laxiness
🤣
We need to rest...when romantic scenes start we're going to make Arshu neend Haram with AT upon AT request 😆
BTW I was right, it wasn't Ra leaving mandap video
But Ra's bedroom & it was Shi in groom's clothes & he was dancing in the video that they were seeing in Karan's phone🤣
Now the most important questions, did marriage happen? Real or fake? & who was bali ka bakra? 🤣
Heyy sandy🤗
Hi🤗
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Lol... Let them move forward from Mr & Mrs Shergill, SR is a long way away
Until then they can treat us with another kiss scene, better & intense one this time around😉🤷
She put her arms around him in kiss scenr and now she done exactly same on offscreen. ..I won't say anymore..you do u think there was so much interest in Shergill house on their Pati ptni relationship 😉🤣
I said from start this track would lead to intense DriKshit
Ye raat aur ye doorie🤣
I am awaiting this scene more than anything else🤣
She put her arms around him in kiss scenr and now she done exactly same on offscreen. ..I won't say anymore..you do u think there was so much interest in Shergill house on their Pati ptni relationship 😉🤣
I said from start this track would lead to intense DriKshit
Offscreen 😲
Where?
& I am all for intense DriKshit scenes
But I am dreading the family drama
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
BTW I was right, it wasn't Ra leaving mandap video
But Ra's bedroom & it was Shi in groom's clothes & he was dancing in the video that they were seeing in Karan's phone🤣
Now the most important questions, did marriage happen? Real or fake? & who was bali ka bakra? 🤣
I’m so confused can you tell me? 😂😂😭
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Offscreen 😲
Where?
& I am all for intense DriKshit scenes
But I am dreading the family drama
Especially Mahima 😒
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Ye raat aur ye doorie🤣
I am awaiting this scene more than anything else🤣
Me too shiku baby ki izzat or jaan dono ko khatra he🤣