Hello hello, content or no content we just make sure to phineeesh one AT a day 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello hello, content or no content we just make sure to phineeesh one AT a day 🤪
That pooran poli is mix of Anurag and Parth, itna Prerna Prerna Kiya tha I felt like he is more obsessed with Prerna than Anurag 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That pooran poli is mix of Anurag and Parth, itna Prerna Prerna Kiya tha I felt like he is more obsessed with Prerna than Anurag 😂
Meri Prerna mere saath hai 😂😂
He conphuses people with offscreen/onscreen vibes, I have stopped taking him seriously 😳
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That pooran poli is mix of Anurag and Parth, itna Prerna Prerna Kiya tha I felt like he is more obsessed with Prerna than Anurag 😂
they tease eri alot penna
😆Originally posted by: Enchanteur
world wide shippin ha to kar leti hu
Originally posted by: ifmember
Meri Prerna mere saath hai 😂😂
He conphuses people with offscreen/onscreen vibes, I have stopped taking him seriously 😳
issliye toh sub usse kid bolte hai
Seriosuly how do we manage to finish an AT a day on bak bak.
Ok I am done with my real life so I am concentrate on IF!
What did I miss?
What a PaHi content we got today 🤪😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
they tease eri alot penna
Pooran poli wasn't him teasing though, he was calling her Prerna in that. Like Ench said kuch bhi bak bak kartha hain😆
Why are Parica making us suffer without BTS?
I think parth’s caption was for Gupta Ji.