Originally posted by: sahibasharma
When is the monsoon scheduled there?
Here it says somewhere around late july!!!
No here it's monsoon season but hot too ... it rained but still hot too much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
When is the monsoon scheduled there?
Here it says somewhere around late july!!!
No here it's monsoon season but hot too ... it rained but still hot too much
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
I can't resist big bang or Thor ❤❤❤ Kya karu 😄😄
Sad that Big Bang ended😕
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
No here it's monsoon season but hot too ... it rained but still hot too much
Maybe because of all the humidity...
I am eagerly waiting for the rains😁😁
Good morning, hope you all have a fabulous Friday😊
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Sad that Big Bang ended😕
Hmmm because of Sheldon... ufff
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Good morning, hope you all have a fabulous Friday😊
Morning.... you too chetna
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Maybe because of all the humidity...
I am eagerly waiting for the rains😁😁
Today me too
Good morning everyone
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Hmmm because of Sheldon... ufff
Because of Sheldon??? How??? I don't have any ideas about this news...😕
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Concept This is story about two strangers which tied in sacred bond and one partner fall in love with another at first sight. Two individuals...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
1.2k