Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Wase ajj ka bomb nai aya💣🤣
What was the double meaning thread then matchstick light? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Wase ajj ka bomb nai aya💣🤣
What was the double meaning thread then matchstick light? 😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Wase ajj ka bomb nai aya💣🤣
Ha yaar I was waiting 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Unfortunately I do not have that level of self control and will watch the episode online and tv 🤣
For real!!
In the morning when the episode comes out in India and hotstar
Second time in the evening at 7 PM on TV 😂
We honestly don’t have patience 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Wase ajj ka bomb nai aya💣🤣
Koi nahi
Double meaning posts de hunne khud he kar diya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
not only rocking but shocking also 🤗🤣
That’s with sajaan fever 🤣
Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai
Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai
Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein
Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hai
Make vm plz drikshit❤️
Guessssss whaaaaaat I saw DD promo on a bigger screen than my phone... my ipad🤣... it waa advertising HS!
Geet days I used to watch on lappy a million times, then tv 2 million times then my phone 4 million times😲🤣🤣🤣
i want drikshit + sajan bothOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
That’s with sajaan fever 🤣
Bechra raku kya kya kare 😒🤣
What was the double meaning thread then matchstick light? 😆
Uff always on the same page
I just mentioned that too
That’s today bomb is double meaning post 🤣
Originally posted by: ZIINUDDRTX4NXWWD
For real!!
In the morning when the episode comes out in India and hotstar
Second time in the evening at 7 PM on TV 😂
We honestly don’t have patience 🤦🏻♀️
I also watch IG clips inbetween as they get posted after India telecast 🤣