Aaaaaaare
Swara je aap finally aagaye 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaaaaaare
Swara je aap finally aagaye 🤗
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Whenever they feel the need to drop a bomb 🤣
Of when they can no longer tolerate our happiness and want to ruin it 🤣
hahahaha probably
Mossstttt welcome🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I get so irritated when I get sp IG notification only to see it’s not abt dd
🤣
Same here i was like ya log 1 or IV kyu nai arrange karte DD fans k liye🤔
Congratulations 🥳
Now That u red lal ishq pe vm bana dena 🤣
Ya phir liaya dil 🤗
Wase ajj ka bomb nai aya💣🤣
Originally posted by: SYELTN3OT5NVRZCE
Yeah same but I don’t wanna watch it online so I’m just gonna wait till 7 pm to watch it on TV
Unfortunately I do not have that level of self control and will watch the episode online and tv 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
i watch online tv then again reapeat 🤣
Aaaja meri behen 🤗
Repeat club rocking 🤣
🤗
Repeat club
Hayyyy u guy make me feel normal 🤣🤣
not only rocking but shocking also 🤗🤣