Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes ,i mean i don't mind breakup ...but no pushing him to someone and this majnu agreeing
Yes same, I'm in for angst after breakup 😆 but not with him agreeing to marry Pari
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes ,i mean i don't mind breakup ...but no pushing him to someone and this majnu agreeing
Yes same, I'm in for angst after breakup 😆 but not with him agreeing to marry Pari
Yes same, I'm in for angst after breakup 😆 but not with him agreeing to marry Pari
Yes I am all for break up not he doing some stuff like agreeing to marry pari🤪
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes I am all for break up not he doing some stuff like agreeing to marry pari🤪
On second note what if Pari believes Veer and is just checking if Mishti confirms the same 😉
On second note what if Pari believes Veer and is just checking if Mishti confirms the same 😉
then i am not gonna like her even more ,what is she checking🤔
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
then i am not gonna like her even more ,what is she checking🤔
If MisHaan are together or not 😉
If MisHaan are together or not 😉
And mishti will deny if she is crying and saying this crap🤔
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
And mishti will deny if she is crying and saying this crap🤔
Yeah that's why I'm fearing 🤔
Yeah that's why I'm fearing 🤔
ruhaan need to run as far as he can 😆and the utter crap dialogue veer had today pari mom snatched or whatever 9i dont like word) but it was different scenario ....kunal was married to mauli
here apart from ruhaan all know he loves pari🤪
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
ruhaan need to run as far as he can 😆and the utter crap dialogue veer had today pari mom snatched or whatever 9i dont like word) but it was different scenario ....kunal was married to mauli
here apart from ruhaan all know he loves pari🤪
Yeah 😆
People here are liking Veer because currently they're disliking Pari more but my POV about him won't change just because I'm annoyed with Pari RN 🤣
Yeah 😆
People here are liking Veer because currently they're disliking Pari more but my POV about him won't change just because I'm annoyed with Pari RN 🤣
yeah i liked neither today ,but the point is veer atleast has reason to be mad ,pari doesnt have no reason rather ruhaan has reason she painted town red without asking him once🤔