aww i hope you are feeling better
I hate cold....my nose keeps running😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aww i hope you are feeling better
I hate cold....my nose keeps running😭
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ab humhe cute and happy MisHaan moments nai milenge itni jaldi😭😭
Haan ab sirf sad scenes hi milenge😭😭😭
take flu vaccine immediately after the improvement. If you take the vaccine every year before start of the winter season, cold will not bother you. The frequency is much reducedOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I hate cold....my nose keeps running😭
Originally posted by: rapaka70
take flu vaccine immediately after the improvement. If you take the vaccine every year before start of the winter season, cold will not bother you. The frequency is much reduced
Really? Wow....I will take it then.... I'm quite cold prone😭😭
take flu vaccine immediately after the improvement. If you take the vaccine every year before start of the winter season, cold will not bother you.Originally posted by: Vartika026
I hate cold....my nose keeps running😭
Why it came three times
Originally posted by: Vartika026
What Is your favourite Mishaan romantic scene; the jungle one or the dance of this week?
Both can't be compared yaar. Jungle was kind of emotionally romantic. Whereas, dancing was passionate romance
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ab humhe cute and happy MisHaan moments nai milenge itni jaldi😭😭
Milenge bhi ?😆
dance sequence is my first choiceOriginally posted by: Vartika026
What Is your favourite Mishaan romantic scene; the jungle one or the dance of this week?
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Milenge bhi ?😆
Galti se bhi positive nai bolegi na😆