RasHV thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Labhya

You need not to ask go ahead and continue pleassssseeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will continue.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RasHV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

U should continue this story yaar anything about Samaina is exciting  n ready to read.

Srilatha

Thank you so much dear.๐Ÿค—

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course ๐Ÿ˜ do continue 

RasHV thumbnail

Chapter - 2

She started cleaning the board. While changing the date, she heard someone calling her.
"Naina Agarwal"

Why is he calling me?Is the date is wrong? No, it is correct thinking so she turned raising her eyebrows.

"Did you see any parker blue colour pen near your bench?"

"No, how did you know my name?"

"Well, it is written on board then how come I don't know"

"Oh, why did you ask near our bench?"

"It's simple, your bench is at the back of our bench, I thought maybe I put it down. So only.  Anyways, thank you"

"You're welcome" saying so she turned. Oh god! this girl is asking so many questions. It is true  that toppers will always ask questions. But I  can't find my pen.It is my nanu's  gift  he thought. Time passed and just before bell rang Preeti rushed into the class with a smile in victory.

"Hey,what's up?"

"Nothing. Have you finished the homework?"

"How come I not finish when my bestie PF helped me?"

"And what does that mean?"

"Pink Fish"

"What?"

"You looks like pink fish in finding memo"

Naina glared at her "Tum na..."

"Main?"

"You're ir...."

"Tell fast"

"You're irresistably cute" saying so naina pulled her cheeks.

"Did you watch shinchan?" asked preeti with full excitement.

"No, but I watched Doraemon"

"You always watch Doraemon not shinchan" said preeti angrily.

"I too love Shinchan. But Doraemon has a feeling with it. You know you are my doraemon and i am nobita"

"These girls will never change. See we are studying 8th std and still you are watching cartoons" said kamya laughing at preena.

"There is no age limit to watch cartoons" naina snapped back. She was about to kill kamya with her eyes. Just then teacher enters the class.

"You two fight later"

But this conversation was heard by two ears.

The next period, a sir came inside with full smile on his face.

"Who is he?" asked naina.

"He is a teacher"answered preeti.

Naina glared at her"I know that."

"Then what?"

"What will he teach?"

"He will teach us values."

"What?"

"What what? He will teach us values and he will talk very freely just like a big brother."

"Really, this school is very different"

"What is his name?"

"Students call me Anand sir"

The duo turned back just to see a smiling face.That's when they realized that a teacher was standing inside the class.

"Sorry sir."apologized naina.

"Arey, don't need of sorry. Btw you're the younger sister of Deepika who is studying in 12th std."

"Yes sir. You know my sister?"

"Haan and she told me that you are going to join in this school. Do you like the school?"

"Yes and it is very different."

"And don't talk to this girl she will change you"said anand sir pointing towards preeti and she pouts. That period they learned some valuable things.That day at school ends in a good note.

On the way to home,

"Naina, this is your pen only know? I forgot to give it to you." asked kamya.

"No, it is not mine."

"Oh"

"One minute give to me." she examined the pen and thought morning's incident Did you see any parker blue colour pen near your bench? 

"Where did you find it?"

"Near our bench."

I'm sure it must be his she thought.

"Is this your pen?"

"N.." she stopped, she don't know but her heart is not letting her to share that incident with kamya, so she lied.

"Yes, it's mine and thank you for finding this." saying so she walked away with her bicycle lost in her thought and smiling.

The next day naina went to the class early. There was no one in the class. She was scribbling something in the last page of the notebook. That's when she heard some boys laughing and few boys with sameer entered the class. She wondered, I hadn't seen them in the class before....maybe neighbourhood class' boys. Why are they coming inside our class. Maybe he would felt bored like me. I need to give him the pen. I will give after they are gone. Hope they go soon. According to her wish, they went to their respective classes. 

"Sameer." He turned. "Is this your pen?"

"Haan. Thanks a lot for finding this." saying so he took the pen out of her hand and he seems to be so happy.

"I didn't find this. Kamya only found this."

"Tell her that I told thank you."

"Okay, Is this pen so important to you?"

"Yes, it is my nanu's gift."

"You love your nanu so much?"

"Yes, he is my world." She smiled and sat at her place.  

This girl seems good.

He talks nicely.

The class started occupied by students and soon both became busy talking with their friends. The boys were playing beyblade. Today the competition is between Munna and Pandit. While the girls are busy talking about serials. Naina was waiting for preeti as there is a fight between kamya and some other girl on some serial and naina was bored with it. Preeti enters,

"Hey, I was waiting for you."

"Did you miss me?"

"No, you told that maa is making aloo paratha and I was waiting for it."

"I won't give."

"You are my sweet cute beautiful princess"

"That's not enough."

"My sweet cute beautiful intelligent smart fantastic awesome princess will you give me aloo paratha."

"I need to think about that."

"I don't want aloo paratha."

"Don't get angry, I will give you."

"I don't need."

"I'm sorry."

"You need to give me two."

"Surely."

"Pakka."

"Pakka."

"Oh god!" shouted preeti.

"Why are you shouting like this?"

"I forgot to do homework."

"Today I won't help you. You get scold from mam. Then only you will change."

"Naina ppplllleeeaaaaassseeee..."

"No."

"I won't talk to you."

"Emotional blackmails won't work."

"I will give you 2 1/2 aloo paratha."

"3."

"I won't."

"Then I also won't."

"Ok ok.....I will give you 3."

"Will you help me too?" The duo turned to see who it is, fortunately it is sameer. Naina was shocked. She didn't expect this.

"Don't give him." said preeti glaring at him.

"I didn't ask you."

"She is my friend. She won't give"

"You won't give na naina."

"Yes...no...." She couldn't decide, a small part of her was screaming 'give give' but another part is telling 'It might hurt preeti'.

"Tell any one naina." She looked at the two eager faces.

"I can give...." Sameer gave a victory look while preeti was shocked.

"....only if preeti agrees." Sameer gave a 'what' look while preeti smiled widely and hugged naina.

"That's my girl."

"Okay, you can give this idiot."

"You are only idiot." sameer thought of giving this reply but considering the current situation he said a "Thank you" and got the note which naina gave.

"Give it before first break, I need to copy." ordered preeti.

"Ok madam." replied sameer while naina chuckled.

It was 12:20 am, some were busy sleeping, some were busy talking to their loved ones, some doing their record works but two sisters were busy talking about their day, 

"Today also I only helped preeti in homework." but she cleverly hided helping sameer.

"I hided something from you." said deepika playing with her dress.

"You too?"

"Then you also hide something?"

"Nahi nahi nahi...ok tell what its is?"

"Naina..."

"I am naina only tell."

"I love someone."

"What? Really?!!!!"

"Yes"

"What's his name?"

"Preetak."

"Is my jijaji studying in our school?"

"Jijaji?"

"Haan...jijaji only know?" Deepika blushed.

"When will you introduce him?"

"You come to my class, I will introduce. Okay now sleep."

"I'm not in a mood to sleep."

"Sleep or I will call papa" Naina lied down, "I had slept already, aren't you sleeping?"

"Pagal."

"Did you call me?"

"No, sleep."

The next day naina was running lately as she slept very lately. But she went to class only just five minutes late and also she hadn't finish two sums. She hurriedly opened her notebook and started doing sums.

"You didn't finish the homework?" asked ssmeer.

"No but I will finish in 2 mins."

"Did you get answer for that 5th sum?"

"I got."

"How?"

"It is very easy only. What is your answer"

"-52.786" Naina started laughing. "Really is that what you got?"

"Yes, what is your answer?'

"56. You are almost correct but your answer is in minus and decimal."

"Show your note I will explain."

He came inside her bench and st near her. She started explaining but that closeness is doing something to her. She don't know when she explained and when he muttered thank you and went to his place.

Again the day went as usual and naina met her jijaji. Also the most important thing is from then onwards Naina and Sameer used to talk daily about homework and naina used to help him. She didn't tell this to preeti as preeti might get angry. On one such day,

"Why do preeti hate you?"

"Don't remind me of that."

"Please tell."

"Okay, I will tell but you should not tell this to preeti."

"Pakka."

"I hate 5th std due to preeti only. At that time our school has two person sitting bench. All was going well but one day mam asked preeti to sit near me. At first she was nice. But one day she brought gulab jamun and she left tiffin box and went somewhere. I can't control myself that I ate only one gulab jamun for that she shouted at me like anything. She even complained to mam. Mam asked me to say sorry and I did as told. I thought the problem was solved but that was the big mistake I did. The next day she keep compass on my place but by god's grace I saw that before sitting. One day I spilled water on her bag unknowingly for that she poured water on me.I got so angry that I tore her homework note and made get scold from teacher. For that she pored chutney on my pouch. When I asked her about it, we had a big fight. From then onwards we hate each other."

Naina laughed so hard, "Is your fight start with a single gulab jamun" 

Seeing sameer staring at her angrily, she tried to suppress her laugh but she can't. She again chortled loud. Sameer sat at his place in a huff. While she was finished with her laughing and came to face him but he turned his face.

"I am sorry." No response came.

"I am sorry. How can someone stop laughing hearing such stories?"

"Am I a joke to you?"

"I am sorry."

"Tell 1000 times sorry."

"1000 times sorry."

"What?"

"I told 1000 times sorry."

"It's cheating."

"No you told me to tell 1000 times sorry and I told now talk to me."

Sameer looked at her face and he can't control anymore. "Okay."

"Why are you coming very early to school?"

"Not to be late."

"Why nobody is coming  early like us?"

"Maybe they are like your best friend preeti."

Naina glared at him, "Not at all funny."

"I know."

Sameer smiled and forwarded his hand, "Can we be friends?"

"Sure" , saying so they had a handshake.

The next day also naina was late. Only God knows why she can't sleep nowadays and today she need to take head bath which made everything even worse. She tried every possible way to dry her hair. She even used hairdryer but her long hair isn't listening to her. So as expected her mom tied her hair into two plaits but very loosely and some of her hair was flying. She went to the class but the door was closed. She thought she was first and opened the door but at the same time sameer too opened the door from inside. They were face to face. Both stood there like that for sometime.

"Why your hair is so horrible?"

"It isn't drying" saying so she moved inside the class."

"For that only people discovered towel and hairdryer."

"I used both"

"You are Himawari."

"What?"

"You know in Shinchan there is a separate episode for drying himawari's hair. They even succeed at it but at last it become dry again"

"I watch shinchan but not too much. But....."

"But you watch doraemon you are nobita and preeti is doraemon, right?"

"How do you know?"

"I heard you two talking."

"You were eavesdropping us?"

"Yes and I am sorry."

"No need of sorry, 'Dosti mein no sorry no thank you' "

"Ok himawari"

"Don't call me like that."

"You are himawari only."

Edited by RasHV - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely story. Very sweet and simple๐Ÿ˜Š. So now Sameer and naina are friends. It will be interesting to read further. 

Disha

AnjaanMishra thumbnail

So cute story ๐Ÿ˜˜ , doremon and shinchan ๐Ÿ˜‚

RasHV thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

So cute story ๐Ÿ˜˜ , doremon and shinchan ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you. ๐Ÿค—They are studying in 8th std. So they watch cartoons.๐Ÿ˜‰

RasHV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Lovely story. Very sweet and simple๐Ÿ˜Š. So now Sameer and naina are friends. It will be interesting to read further. 

Disha

Thank you so much dear.๐Ÿค—

RasHV thumbnail

The whole school were busy. Some eating, some eating other's lunch, some teachers talking on phone stealthily, some busily talking to their friends while eating but two besties were fighting over a rasagulla.

"Preeti, give me."

"No, maa did it for me."

"I only helped her."

"Because she is at your home. So you helped her."

"It's unfair." saying so pulled the box in preeti's hand. Both were pulling and it fell on two becharas, Sameer and Pandit.

"Sorry." apologized naina.

"Preeti, ask sorry."

"I won't ask sorry to this monkey and his friend."

"Ask your friend to mind her words naina." said sameer.

"Don't talk to them we will complain to mam." suggested pandit.

"Please don't complain to mam." pleaded naina.

"Don't ask sorry to them naina."

"Preeti will you please sit silent. Mistake is ours and you are not asking sorry.....ask sorry."

"Sorry, just for naina's sake."

"Now you won't complain to mam na?"

"We will."

"Pandit leave."

"I won't."

"Pandit!"

"Ok."

"Thank you."

"Preeti say thank you."

"What.." and seeing naina's face she, muttered thank you which is only naina can hear.

The next morning naina said a thank you to sameer for handling pandit the before day.

"You only said dosti mein no sorry no thank you"

"I forgot."

"But I need something in return."

"What?"

"Your homework note."

"I won't give."

"Then I won't give your water bottle" He took her bottle and ran away from her.

"Sameer give it to me."

"You give your homework note then I will give."

But she took his water bottle and ran away.
In return he took her school bag. She didn't gave up she too took his school bag. They ran away from each other. It continued for five minutes and they came to a decision both gave each other their bags.

She came to the class. There was no one. She sat at her place. She again stood up and went to the cupboard to take her books. She was taking her books from upper cupboard. Suddenly the lower cupboard opened. She shouted in fear. A human emerged out from it with his school bag.

"Are you mad? You afraid me."

"Hooray, my plan worked."

She started chasing him around the class and he got into one cupboard. She started beating him with her red lunch bag. He shouted sorry many times and she left him. He came out of the cupboard pretending to not walk properly.

"What did you have in that lunch bag?" saying so touched his hand which he used to defend himself.

"Steel box."

"From now onward I won't ever dare to see red lunch bag."

Naina guffawed in victory. Days passed and now they were at the starting of 2nd term. Everyone was super excited as intramural competitions are on the way.

It was a normal day. All were going well, just then a blue colour bottle fell down and the cap of the bottle had broken. Now the bottle is of no use. Naina turned hearing the noise. She was shocked. She looked at the broken bottle for minutes. Sameer was shocked with her reaction.

"I'm sorry."

"A sorry will not justify this  Sameer Maheswari."

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

AnjaanMishra thumbnail

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeh Masoom nirdhosh bachon ki story bahot achi hai ๐Ÿ˜˜