yeah,I know😒😒Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Too much hassle kiddo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah,I know😒😒Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Too much hassle kiddo
🙄🙄just loged in through phone,will have to login through desktop to find that out,will tell that when I'm TenderCoconut again😆Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Btw, kiddo has Pranu replied you?
Phirse kidnapper aa gayi. 😆
🤣 u won't let me login through that account😆Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Phirse kidnapper aa gayi. 😆
replied😃Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Btw, kiddo has Pranu replied you?
Bachi you were missing yesterday
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Good morning.
Morning Shreya di
What's up friends?
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
What's up friends?
Stomach ache haha
Sorry Noumi,academics academicsOriginally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Bachi you were missing yesterday
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k