When Mishti was crying after finding out about Ruhaan and sis I just wanted to give her a hug
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When Mishti was crying after finding out about Ruhaan and sis I just wanted to give her a hug
I thought Ruhaan was going away for 2 days but today he said 3 days 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I just want Daadi to know about MisHaan and throw them out of the Malhotra house..Tab koi disturbance nai hogi
Haaye. Mere OS ki tarah..please aisa hojaaye. Let them stay in car. But, nikaaldo koi dono ko saat😅😂
This is like talking to Pari 😅😂
Naughty Mishtu,Shy boy Ruhaan😉😆❤️

thank you so much dear❤️🤗
U r welcome 🤗
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
What amazing memory🤗
What beautiful character man compromised for the sake of chamchagiri! 😭
aaj kal sab busy hogaye hai kal se AT slow chal rahi hai
What beautiful character man compromised for the sake of chamchagiri! 😭
hahha 😆sad aspect
lol this is so funnyOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
This is like talking to Pari 😅😂