Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare aaj ke nighty scene me dekha
Give her a break
It's only nighty no ?
It's okay not to have
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare aaj ke nighty scene me dekha
Give her a break
It's only nighty no ?
It's okay not to have
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Why are they not goooooiiiiinnnngggg
Why are we not getting bts
Why do I feel my ship is sinking
Drought chal raha hain sabar karo behen. Learn something from hopeful souls😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
so what pre ne toh sindoor mita hi diya hai😭
😩😩😩😩😩😩
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6xX36BRPV/
Goofballs😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Why are they not goooooiiiiinnnngggg
Why are we not getting bts
Why do I feel my ship is sinking
See, how smartly they handled the Masoor dal and popat
They made you feel sinking 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Drought chal raha hain sabar karo behen. Learn something from hopeful souls😆
Oceans 1 of 2, you are giving me hope!!! You secret shipper!
The file with bond papers. Is that the one prerna signed after drinking bhaang ?
I can't believe this guy went on stage and spoke about food and bak bak bak bak bakbaking random things
And ladki on the face said I am too nervous to even say anything 😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Oceans 1 of 2, you are giving me hope!!! You secret shipper!
It's a big accusation 😱
I deny!😆
I know it’s been said already but dayyyuuummmm Parth was amazing in this scene