What is DD? I only knew DD is Drashti Dhami😂
Dialogue Delivery ....😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is DD? I only knew DD is Drashti Dhami😂
Dialogue Delivery ....😆
No I think we can restart discussion.... will edit the header as soon as I get nod from the moderator.
What is DD? I only knew DD is Drashti Dhami😂
Dialogue delivery😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
PAAP LAGEGA INN KO
For giving me false hopes, start with pinky aunty who gave this news
believe only dadas article
What is DD? I only knew DD is Drashti Dhami😂
DoorDarshan too😆
Vshetty we can't use that name or discuss about it here edit it
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
No my dear ... discussion will be started by you only ..,I welcome you back 🤗...
The moderators were waiting for decision from a Global /channel mods hence the delay ...
Itni Izzat ....😭😆.
Starting from today ??
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Dialogue delivery😆
😆 ab kaun itna bada likhe 🤣
Moni posts also except her Lanka jalayenga posts😔
Moni ka roz ka hain😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
DoorDarshan too😆
Dialogue delivery..😆