Any one watching kaha hum kaha tum? I really want to watch it but need review before starting it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any one watching kaha hum kaha tum? I really want to watch it but need review before starting it.
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Any one watching kaha hum kaha tum? I really want to watch it but need review before starting it.
,fluffy and it is ITV trolling itv😆also first 100 will be good ,sandeep is good with it even yhm was good
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
,fluffy and it is ITV trolling itv😆also first 100 will be good ,sandeep is good with it even yhm was good
Than I will try :)
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Than I will try :)
U should aaj ka was best🤣
Do read it and let me know kaisa laga😃
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Haan woh pakka hoga ,is tarah dadi ne kahani banayai hai she will definitely think Ruhan is two timing
Let her think so but I want Mishti to take a stand for him 😆
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Haan woh pakka hoga ,is tarah dadi ne kahani banayai hai she will definitely think Ruhan is two timing
She won't
Kaha tha Paris wont believe🤣
Pari😡 pyaar khairat hai and jabardasti bhi wow
It is time to throw Ruhan from himalaya