I don’t like this new IF layout there is no reverse button and sometimes I lose my write up when it accidentally gets deleted 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I don’t like this new IF layout there is no reverse button and sometimes I lose my write up when it accidentally gets deleted 🥺
Wake them up by splashing water on them 💦 🤣
Originally posted by: forbidden
Wake them up by splashing water on them 💦 🤣
🌊😜
Originally posted by: forbidden
I don’t like this new IF layout there is no reverse button and sometimes I lose my write up when it accidentally gets deleted 🥺
#relatable
What is accent color here in Settings?
I demand for a vm if bajaj enter
Then prerish first meeting making advance booking
Chalo good night people🤗
Goodnight 💤
Now AT will be familyless for few hours 🤣
🤣
I'm going to wake up early tomorrow for the episode, just for Bajaj. Ek scene dekhne ko mil jaye let's prayyyyy