And who is shopping for boots?? I am stalking cast from morning no one posted anything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
And who is shopping for boots?? I am stalking cast from morning no one posted anything
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
What? When did that happen? Pre isnt Pregnant?
serial me toh nahi dikha rahe hai na
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She was asking Anurag not to get romantic saying sab shaadi ke baad ab hum kya samjhe😆
exactly🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And who is shopping for boots?? I am stalking cast from morning no one posted anything
aare koi nahi kar raha hai
mazak udda rahe hai l
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And who is shopping for boots?? I am stalking cast from morning no one posted anything
Its a joke yaar..
How did it got leaked then and fc posted it?
Dont know yaar.. it’s been happening a lot lately and thats one thing E cant stand..
don't think so..otherwise it would not have taken down..may be brand must have allowed her to release now..She only remembered today to post it?😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
She was asking Anurag not to get romantic saying sab shaadi ke baad ab hum kya samjhe😆
Gosh.. their writers def dont communicate just like our leads.. feels like we are watching Teri Meri Love stories where one chapter doesnt follow each other..
Oh oh oh... I came here to get this jadka 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Pre not pregnant is the only good news to me if that's what they implied, I don't want any bacha in this mess😆