Originally posted by: captainplus
Hum aapke saat hai..... 😛
but I hate popcorns 😒
so I am coming with potato chips
Humein Potatao chips beyhad pasand hai😛Hum woh bhi kha lenge besharami se🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: captainplus
Hum aapke saat hai..... 😛
but I hate popcorns 😒
so I am coming with potato chips
Humein Potatao chips beyhad pasand hai😛Hum woh bhi kha lenge besharami se🤪
Saru count me in😈😈 will take rollercoaster ride and band baajaing of aunty and dayan.
Yeahhhhh Sonal😎Aaa reee Antra Pyaare.....Aaa reeee Antra Pyaaaree......🥳
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
Humein Potatao chips beyhad pasand hai😛Hum woh bhi kha lenge besharami se🤪
koi nahi hum pura truck leke aayenge 😛
Yeh donom ab humara😈Aap kuch aur le lo Kavya🤣
Originally posted by: captainplus
koi nahi hum pura truck leke aayenge 😛
Phir toh
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Wah wah!!!kya Likha hain 👏
Finally aap dikh gayi. Gayatri was missing you.
Iss bar to Antara aunty ki achhe se Tata bye-bye karenge.
Arre Kavya m Zinda 😂😂🤣🤣Hu....just enjoying holiday n reading all posts of our lovely forum....
Congratulations for becoming Goldie....😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: UMHIRL2C27T3CWFJ
Arre Kavya m Zinda 😂😂🤣🤣Hu....just enjoying holiday n reading all posts of our lovely forum....
Congratulations for becoming Goldie....😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thank you Kavya🤗
I know dear 😁 But someone is waiting for your reply. Plz reply to her also. Usse Bhi khush kar do😃
She actually misunderstood me as you😆
Yes i watch ... love u Nishant...❤️
ok thanks for lots of Dhamaka so now waiting for Dhamaka ...