Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
TFS Priyanka🤗
Nish : "A lot of Dhamakaas are in store for you" 😎
Me : Achawwwww😈I am ready with my popcorns for the rollercoaster ride🥳
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
TFS Priyanka🤗
Nish : "A lot of Dhamakaas are in store for you" 😎
Me : Achawwwww😈I am ready with my popcorns for the rollercoaster ride🥳
@bold same pinch saru ....ab to asli kahani shuru hui hai ....kyonki now they both love each other....n jaisa ki we know ...
Pyaar Karne se love stories Banti h ...magar pyaar nibhane se fairytales Banti h ......
N now I m very excited to watch my favourite fairytale...
Originally posted by: VIL2D5DZEEXPHUM6
@bold same pinch saru ....ab to asli kahani shuru hui hai ....kyonki now they both love each other....n jaisa ki we know ...
Pyaar Karne se love stories Banti h ...magar pyaar nibhane se fairytales Banti h ......
N now I m very excited to watch my favourite fairytale...
Areee wah kaya kya mast dialogue mara h bapree... Eagerly waiting for auntyji's entry
Waise bhi kal tak aa bhi jayegi
Tfs priyanka
And Saru hum saath mein wait karte h dhamake ka with popcorn 😎
Originally posted by: XH2HLUNTUSZQNSAW
@bold same pinch saru ....ab to asli kahani shuru hui hai ....kyonki now they both love each other....n jaisa ki we know ...
Pyaar Karne se love stories Banti h ...magar pyaar nibhane se fairytales Banti h ......
N now I m very excited to watch my favourite fairytale...
Wah Kaya Kya boli aap❤️👏Dil le lijiye🤗😛
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
TFS Priyanka🤗
Nish : "A lot of Dhamakaas are in store for you" 😎
Me : Achawwwww😈I am ready with my popcorns for the rollercoaster ride🥳
Hum aapke saat hai..... 😛
but I hate popcorns 😒
so I am coming with potato chips
Thanks for sharing dear😘😘
Originally posted by: CNAJPSFM7XLZ4NVR
@bold same pinch saru ....ab to asli kahani shuru hui hai ....kyonki now they both love each other....n jaisa ki we know ...
Pyaar Karne se love stories Banti h ...magar pyaar nibhane se fairytales Banti h ......
N now I m very excited to watch my favourite fairytale...
Wah wah!!!kya Likha hain 👏
Finally aap dikh gayi. Gayatri was missing you.
Iss bar to Antara aunty ki achhe se Tata bye-bye karenge.
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
TFS Priyanka🤗
Nish : "A lot of Dhamakaas are in store for you" 😎
Me : Achawwwww😈I am ready with my popcorns for the rollercoaster ride🥳
Tfs Priyanka🤗
I m with you Saru ready with my

Originally posted by: SaruSenan
TFS Priyanka🤗
Nish : "A lot of Dhamakaas are in store for you" 😎
Me : Achawwwww😈I am ready with my popcorns for the rollercoaster ride🥳
Saru count me in😈😈 will take rollercoaster ride and band baajaing of aunty and dayan.