It has already come on 1 hour episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It has already come on 1 hour episode
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
It has already come on 1 hour episode
ohhh what? I am so silly, I am gonna check now🤣
this is so mesmarising my jaan 😳
🤣ohhh what? I am so silly, I am gonna check now🤣
It was in between AB and Pre’s engagement which probably went on F/F mode thats why you missed it..
😂🤣😂
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
It was in between AB and Pre’s engagement which probably went on F/F mode thats why you missed it..
😂🤣😂
yup😆
Some time i think cannot he remain single rather than being part of that circus. 😕 May help prena silently will do.
Even I missed it. I feel like an idiot now. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even I missed it. I feel like an idiot now. 🤣
hahaha🤣
I missed it. 🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
this was in the Episode all together 😆