Abida I agree to you.
its not a fake alarm because they were not planning it
@Chaaru what are you thinking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abida I agree to you.
its not a fake alarm because they were not planning it
@Chaaru what are you thinking
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Am I the only one who is thinking wayyy ahead regarding Naina's pregnancy and cant stop smiling 🤭☺️
I knw
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Abida I agree to you.
its not a fake alarm because they were not planning it
@Chaaru what are you thinking
That sammy boy taking care of his cute preg wife the way he did wen she was on her periods
& that finger touch in sbs seg
Yeh ladka sach mein bacha kaise sambhalega 🤭
I really gotta start my relive series because I want to go down the memory lane with all of you guys during this beautiful phase in their lives.❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I really gotta start my relive series because I want to go down the memory lane with all of you guys during this beautiful phase in their lives.❤️
you binge watch and complete the remaining episodes fast
Originally posted by: mysterious17
& that finger touch in sbs seg
Yeh ladka sach mein bacha kaise sambhalega 🤭
Alot of segments have mentioned that naina is tensed that how sameer will react and what wull happen to his acting career, I guess thats also a reason why ashi said that they are still to go to doctor and sameer mentioned it in the segment. Later they will realise that they have to hide it. So I’m pretty confident that its not a false alarm.
Originally posted by: munchkinland
you binge watch and complete the remaining episodes fast
I'll not binge watch. What I have realised is that in binge watching, I can't really relate at all. I enjoy but can't relate😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'll not binge watch. What I have realised is that in binge watching, I can't really relate at all. I enjoy but can't relate😳
Then watch only once and make the relive posts 😉.
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Then watch only once and make the relive posts 😉.
Yep. I'm planning to restart it soon.