Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Honestly, I won't bother myself commenting about their previous costars. Some worked some absolutely didn't. And the ones right before Bepannah were definitely not complimenting enough. 

Sakshi does look good with Ram Kapoor and surely a great chemistry. 

@Maina: absolutely true. It's a sure shot hit for the makers if they go ahead with JenShad as a lead pair. It's like having a tried and tested formula and tapping on the same for great potential. 

By the way, if people in ITv had brains (with cells that work) then would it be running the way it has been so far. -_-

Exactly... And honestly I feel that JenShad's full potential wasn't used in Bepanah. There was so much more to it but sigh all got wasted. 

Yeah that's a point.. That's why I said why can't ANYONE be smart in ITv?

Why are shows still judged on their TRPs?? It really bugged me that they ended a show with such high potential just because of TRP when shows with really bogus concepts are still running.

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Exactly... And honestly I feel that JenShad's full potential wasn't used in Bepanah. There was so much more to it but sigh all got wasted. 

Yeah that's a point.. That's why I said why can't ANYONE be smart in ITv?

Why are shows still judged on their TRPs?? It really bugged me that they ended a show with such high potential just because of TRP when shows with really bogus concepts are still running.

Actually the ending was abrupt and the last few episodes didn't match the standards of Bepannah. I would rather prefer them working together for a project wherein their full potential can be explored and we as audience get some awesomeness to watch. 

It's not just the ITv but also the web series. I have barely seen good content. There are some that are good but not appreciated enough. And let's not get started with the TRP thing. I am still confused with how the hell does that stupid thing works. 

Does it even actually work?

Also, why can't the demographics be taken into consideration while making shows? There's so much more to entertainment than what's showcased. There's an audience for each category, each genre. Why aren't the likings of minor part of the audience ever considered? Why? 

Are we not considered to be the audience? 🤔

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TRP systems just don’t work!

I keep saying this but ITV dramas need to adapt a season system or a finite system. This unnecessary dragging and Balaji monopoly is too much now

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leenaaa thumbnail

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1141043782483206145

🤣🤣 Colors was behaving weird after BP ended and the result now🤣 Big Partyyyy🥳

tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1141043782483206145

🤣🤣 Colors was behaving weird after BP ended and the result now🤣 Big Partyyyy🥳

LMAOOOO this is what they get. And those shows have low TRPs too!

Our BP opened with 2.5, Bepannaah Pyarr barely got 1.0

tereliyex thumbnail

My favorite JenShad video! :P 

Aniruddh’s reaction tho 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTN8yGFN4q/?igshid=1mgq0ghwuevor

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

LMAOOOO this is what they get. And those shows have low TRPs too!

Our BP opened with 2.5, Bepannaah Pyarr barely got 1.0

Karma is a b**** ,karama is a b****😎 They messed up with so many good shows over years

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

My favorite JenShad video! :P 

Aniruddh’s reaction tho 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTN8yGFN4q/?igshid=1mgq0ghwuevor

Aniruddh was like- Lets leave them alone plus my ship is sailing

Awww so adorable☺️ Dil le lo😳❤️

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The TRP system is awful. I mean look at the shows that make the top 5/10 they don’t really have a story and have been the same shows for the last few years. I’m glad I’ve given up watching Indian tv, can’t deal with their tv shows now 😂. Even if they’re good at the start in the need for TRP’s they ruin the show. 

Online audience should be taken into consideration because it’s more representative of the audience but for Indian tv it doesn’t seem to matter 🙄