Remembering the day's when I constantly went on mounvrath😭now this won't allow me to spam,should conserve posts for future😔
Bachi try again in the next few hours. You might be able to login with your original account.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Remembering the day's when I constantly went on mounvrath😭now this won't allow me to spam,should conserve posts for future😔
Bachi try again in the next few hours. You might be able to login with your original account.
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
1st tell me one thing where is coconut? Kya kiya tumne uske saath?😆
I think ImaJain needs to change her username to coconut ji
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I will go to the police. Good morning. 😆
Good morning
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Shreya what do you mean those times script was the only hero?
Means script was the most important thing. I'm not saying now a days it's not but due to trp pressure and competition the stories keep changing and absurb things r shown. Those days different types of shows were there.
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Means script was the most important thing. I'm not saying now a days it's not but due to trp pressure and competition the stories keep changing and absurb things r shown. Those days different types of shows were there.
I thought TV was always about ratings?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I thought TV was always about ratings?
Yes since private channels came it's always about ratings.
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Yes since private channels came it's always about ratings.
That DD channel was not private channels?
NO!!!😲 😲Plz no, I will free her, take her away, no police plz, I'm scared😕Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I will go to the police. Good morning. 😆
Yay coconut is back.
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k