Loved the PreMeer scene.
I have always adored their bond
preeti the forever supporter of her jijaji from the 90s
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Loved the PreMeer scene.
I have always adored their bond
preeti the forever supporter of her jijaji from the 90s
He got his meetha on his cheek😜
Yes .. Naina will never let him down😉
Originally posted by: munchkinland
meetha toh is a permanent thing
he does not need to ask
he jumps for that
That's what I was fearing .. Ki Aunty pe na kude🤣
Loved the PreMeer scene.
Yes.. After a very long time got to see them .. Sameer was so correct Preeti has changed so much
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I have always adored their bond
preeti the forever supporter of her jijaji from the 90s
And preena calling and watching each other while talking was too cute 😍😍
😆you never know aur log as jae
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Yes .. Naina will never let him down😉
Yes! She was sleeping still gave him his meetha 😍😍
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Yes.. After a very long time got to see them .. Sameer was so correct Preeti has changed so much
Yes naina too said this. Preeti has become so matured & sorted ❤❤
mujhe uss scene main aisa laga jaise ashi ne mauke pe chauka mara ho
voh hmari jhalli si preeti kha khogyi
I seriously wanted someone for her who would have adored her jhalliness and kept her the way she was
maybe someone like rohan or pandit
why cvs why😭