Don’t worry noori ham joor lenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don’t worry noori ham joor lenge
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Imagine
Anjaan says 2 dee
Tum yaha koyla bani hui ho vaha tumhara pati kisi aur ke saath ye raat aur ye doori pe dance pe chance kar rha hai.
Dee😡
What a scene🤣🤣She will become Divyachini like in Dewri Shikhar said to her lol
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Koi nahi I think it was needs people were going mad before this was a calming pill 🤣
🤣🤣🤣ha are to positive 🤣
Ha I know 🤣How much u love them🤣
Why wouldn’t u love sajaan their scenes are a killer 👏🤣
Imagine sajaan scenes in front of drishti...kya haal hoga mr shergil ka 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤪 Pi silent hai jab volient ho gai gala phaar hi dy gai or Anjaan jahn wo khari hogai zameen phar dy ga 🤣
Ye dono kuch na kuch parte he rehte haain
🤣🤣
Lava ko pharde 🦎 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Why wouldn’t u love sajaan their scenes are a killer 👏🤣
Imagine sajaan scenes in front of drishti...kya haal hoga mr shergil ka 🤣
Sachini k sath bhot bura hoga fir 🤣Anjaan himself know biwi k samne pi se nahi milega 🤣
Originally posted by: fivestar2
I think that’s the bathroom scene we’re waiting for
She will have to clean up and that then Mr Shergill comes in
Oh now I got it
I read deepika comment wrong 🤣🤣
Nahi I want him to go behind her 😆
Same 😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
phir tu or class ly gai 🤣 apki tu shaadi thi mr shergil kyu kya howa lava pasnd ni ai
Ab dri ke tana ke baari
Phir Mr. Shergill end me kuch esa karega jis se muh band hojayega 😉☺️