Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Yeh ladki kon hai?
Koi behind scene hogi
Opps my bad
Mon ka episode is number 1
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Mon ka episode is number 1
Voot baba is with me 🤣 I quite liked the episode
Voot baba is with me 🤣 I quite liked the episode
Did u I found dadi annoying 🤣baki I forgot aur kya tha🤔haan ruhaan with model acha tha
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Did u I found dadi annoying 🤣baki I forgot aur kya tha🤔haan ruhaan with model acha tha
That was a small scene. Ruhaan pari scene and ruhaan with model, pari veer scene too
That was a small scene. Ruhaan pari scene and ruhaan with model, pari veer scene too
Oh Haan pari veer scebe where she didn't correct veer which annoyed me
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Oh Haan pari veer scebe where she didn't correct veer which annoyed me
I fast forwarded today's episode but watched monday's episode with full concentration 🤣
Voot started world war 3 🤣they played manan song on mishaan today