Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Because no bomb has dropped yet 🤣
🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Because no bomb has dropped yet 🤣
🥱
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Because no bomb has dropped yet 🤣
🤣Ha yaar aaj kuch dhamaka nahi Hua 🤣
🤣Ha yaar aaj kuch dhamaka nahi Hua 🤣
I didn't see that outdoor picture only which Arshu was talking in the morning.
I didn't see that outdoor picture only which Arshu was talking in the morning.
Even I don't have any idea what was she talking about
Good Afternoon everyone 🤗
Even I don't have any idea what was she talking about
Same, I’m so confused
i think she was talking about a crew member pic with sana.Even I don't have any idea what was she talking about
which is post on InstagramOriginally posted by: ShikhaRathore
i think she was talking about a crew member pic with sana.
🤣Ha yaar aaj kuch dhamaka nahi Hua 🤣
Don’t worry there’s still loads of time it could happen at any moment through promo, bts pics, articles 🤷🏻♀️🤣