Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

New trend now a days n I guess same reason - we are too young to play mother’s role 

Actors are here to do acting and should be ready to play different character as it’s a part of their profession , they r aware of normal Trend called as LEAP in the shows 

But will wait for Tanvi to announce n I wish her all the best , star plus chose her for Kavya , same  channel ended her role as per the article but channel will again give her new show. 

They need to give some lame excuse.

I think Dipti was unsure from the beginning of the show abt kavyas characterization.

That's why Aditi,jigyasa were roped in but we're dropped and Tanvi bagged the role in the eleventh hour.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Lol it is channel interfering other wise why 3 more exit 😂 😂

Before blaming tanvi not plying mother role read it properly she was talking of jijimaa and she played role there of mother

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I think mother's role is a kind of excuse that she is giving , may be due to channel or makers' pressure, because it is clear it was the channel's decision and not hers. 

She was roped in as a mother of a kid so after so many days of playing mother, she now says that she doesn't want to, is unbelievable. She can't say directly that the makers asked her to leave so she is giving this excuse. She was shown as a mother figure in her earlier show, and she did that.

She is not it is quote from her previous show read the article properly

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

She is not it is quote from her previous show read the article properly

Then it's alright,  because otherwise it didn't make any sense.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krithi1990

All most all the channels are earning more money through their own website. So that all the shows are broadcasting in their websites earlier than TV. So they consider the online viewers feedback too. Normally majorities voices suppress the minority's if there was some truth. The makers should give their statement to the channel for the reason of low rate. After that the channel will come to the final conclusion. I heard it from my friend who is working in one of my state regional channels.

star has their own online telecast ie hotstar. And star has their own system of rating i think hotstar+barc rating. Only rating matters for channel. But other online audience who bash/request/mail/challenge/insta /twitter/youtube/other proxy sites/defame/fight doesnt matter to them

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Then it's alright,  because otherwise it didn't make any sense.

Dont bother,  show is shutting shop soon.  Read the latest article.  Like I said,  nothing except content works. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Dont bother,  show is shutting shop soon.  Read the latest article.  Like I said,  nothing except content works. 

Read it. Yeah, it does look like it's getting off air soon.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

star has their own online telecast ie hotstar. And star has their own system of rating i think hotstar+barc rating. Only rating matters for channel. But other online audience who bash/request/mail/challenge/insta /twitter/youtube/other proxy sites/defame/fight doesnt matter to them

Yes. I have also mentioned it. Slowly the star channels make the viewers to install the Hotstar compulsory. We can vote for upcoming Tamil Bigg boss contestants through Hotstar only. 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Yes. I have also mentioned it. Slowly the star channels make the viewers to install the Hotstar compulsory. We can vote for upcoming Tamil Bigg boss contestants through Hotstar only. 

tat  is  always  case  marathi  can  be  through  voot  only  nothing  spl  ...it  is  way  to promote  app  but  they  dont  take  decisions  based  on  tat

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Oh No. 😒

I really liked Kabir - Kavya pairing a lot.. ❤️

Will she be replaced by another actress as Kavya or her character is ending?