Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuaIjdvglMm/?igshid=14yw5moboh5h0
Chhoti mishti badi mishti
They resemble each other.....I'm so happy teju is playing mishtu😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜
Kal e meri mishtu ko Rona padega....us sis k kaaran!!!🤬
Originally posted by: Vartika026
At least you're fit n slim....I'm chubby everywhere😭😭😭
kahan se 🤔
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Wow....meko b sikhao na ye gif kaise aata hai😭😭
Copy below url
https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBP13FAQL2mhc1W/giphy.gif
Open image,remove old url ,paste new url
Image will load
Click somewhere else such that the popup will close
Click reply
Originally posted by: Vartika026
They resemble each other.....I'm so happy teju is playing mishtu😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜
Same here Vartu🤗. When I read that Teju is going to be part of silsila, I wanted her to play Misti only. I never liked sis character..
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Kal e meri mishtu ko Rona padega....us sis k kaaran!!!🤬
I am happy🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vartika026
They resemble each other.....I'm so happy teju is playing mishtu😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜
😊
I am happy🤣🤣
Tum bhi Anshi ban gayi?😲 Anshi ko Ruhaan ko rote hua dekhna hai aur tumhe mistu ko😔