😳OK As Per You Wanted Very Much of That Emoji 😉which Dedicated to Delusional 😈🤪
Veer Guy 😲😛👍🏼 Than I Read Subtitles For Him 😳👍🏼
My God, Chandu 🤣🤣🤣What the .......🤣I can't believe it. Thank you for this. I am having a good laugh🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😳OK As Per You Wanted Very Much of That Emoji 😉which Dedicated to Delusional 😈🤪
Veer Guy 😲😛👍🏼 Than I Read Subtitles For Him 😳👍🏼
My God, Chandu 🤣🤣🤣What the .......🤣I can't believe it. Thank you for this. I am having a good laugh🤣
@ bold..... I like to think this is the case than the former " never owned someone". I know I am splitting hairs. Just think about it, him as an orphan ( I hate to do this all the time ), he must have imagined he is family to or he has a family in for example, Veer guy and others..... But, again as an orphan, he was never assimilated, accepted by anybody😭 Now, he craves for that sense of belonging🤗This is how I see it.
Thanks to sissy😡, now he will stand to lose his peace of mind and a lot of time with Mishti😭
I agree Mili. Never owned by someone. You can love or think someone as family but, reciprocating is so important I tell you. He feels that with Mishti.
Not only you, even I am splitting my hair. But, it's a major reason for his actions Mili. We can't not consider him being an orphan..😭 My poor Ruhaan.
Sissy & her dadi🙏🙏🙏🙏 All thanks to their assumptions, delusions, overconfidence, Ruhaan is going to be treated badly😐😐😐😐
Pranu, please no, I don't mind at all. The more, the merrier👍🏼Did you guys all notice his never ending love affair with her hair😉?
Yaaaaaaassss!!! He loves her hair. It all started with her hair...I am telling you guys, when they are going to be living together, he won't keep his hands off, off her hair
😳OK As Per You Wanted Very Much of That Emoji 😉which Dedicated to Delusional 😈🤪
Veer Guy 😲😛👍🏼 Than I Read Subtitles For Him 😳👍🏼
@bold 🤣🤣🤣
OML! Chandu..You are 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
OK girls. Off to bed now. All of you have a great day😃Thanks for the wonderful interactions today.
Chandu, special thanks to you, you provided my stress buster of the day😃
wat to do 😉😆I'm actually Avoiding 😲😛 😆 but U behind that Emoji 🤣🤣so 😉😆glad it Made u Laugh 😃👍🏼😎My God, Chandu 🤣🤣🤣What the .......🤣I can't believe it. Thank you for this. I am having a good laugh🤣
Hey Don't you get from The Epi 😉 Sissyjump I knew Before it dance +How She the Most managed Dadi 🤪in Mistu Break Up tym 😎 That all Type things In head of Dadi Now She assume more than and Giving more To Sissy 🥺🤪
arre Kya karun 😳😛😲 Mili ❤️ asking Since so many times 😲😭🤣🤣 😎😛 So 😳😆🙈🙈🙈😁😁😁
arre Kya karun 😳😛😲 Mili ❤️ asking Since so many times 😲😭🤣🤣 😎😛 So 😳😆🙈🙈🙈😁😁😁
Bahot acha tha Chandu 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
Thanx Hasane ke liye😂🤣💛

That's so sweet of u💛