Originally posted by: Vartika026
Love you more😘😘😘
Now I'll demand you to make more n more VMS on miahaan 😍😍😍💃💃💃💃
😆🙈 I will try vartuu🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Love you more😘😘😘
Now I'll demand you to make more n more VMS on miahaan 😍😍😍💃💃💃💃
😆🙈 I will try vartuu🤗
Originally posted by: pranurosid
which song?
arey vahi "pyaar ki ye kahaani suno" song
arey vahi "pyaar ki ye kahaani suno" song
Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Here is aaj ka song ka lyrics just in case someone wanna hear on youtube
😍😳arfa I'm so glad you liked it 😘😘😘 love you so much❤️🤗
haan I will try
vaise mujhe koyi batao vo song kis film ki hai?
Liked nahi loved..Scenes b lyrics ke saat perfect use kiye tumne♥️♥️♥️♥️
Try nahi banana hi padega..
That song is of Honeymoon travels.
Mai na tumhe song bolungi.. uspe banaaongi?
Today's episode should remain at top for at least a week
😆🙈 I will try vartuu🤗
You'll have to for me (I know I'm demanding but you're my bestie....haq banta hai mera😎)😍😍😍💜💜💜💜😘😘😘
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.
aise naam ka bhi film hai
aise naam ka bhi film hai
hain😆
Originally posted by: Vartika026
You'll have to for me (I know I'm demanding but you're my bestie....haq banta hai mera😎)😍😍😍💜💜💜💜😘😘😘
of course tumhe haq hai meri jaan 🤗 I will definitely try okay👍🏼😘