What games will PK play, since he knows it was janhvi and not kavya.
Hows janhvi going to save herself?
Page
of
1What games will PK play, since he knows it was janhvi and not kavya.
Hows janhvi going to save herself?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
What games will PK play, since he knows it was janhvi and not kavya.
Hows janhvi going to save herself?
So PK came to know it's Jhanvi not Kavya?
So PK came to know it's Jhanvi not Kavya?
I'm guessing, haven't watched the episode.
But I saw the precap of tomorrow's episode. Apparently kabir eavesdropped on janhvi and ishani, omg.... this is going to be interesting.
It's such a shame if janhvi gets caught even before causing any major harm to mittals
I'm guessing, haven't watched the episode.
But I saw the precap of tomorrow's episode. Apparently kabir eavesdropped on janhvi and ishani, omg.... this is going to be interesting.
It's such a shame if janhvi gets caught even before causing any major harm to mittals
I think she will not get caught so soon. Maybe it will happen in the 50th episode.
I think the show is gonna wrap up soon
Originally posted by: Peppermint55
I think the show is gonna wrap up soon
Hope your wishes come true. Decision of Wrapping up will be decided by the makers and the channel and not by fans.
Hope your wishes come true. Decision of Wrapping up will be decided by the makers and the channel and not by fans.
I don't know if the person before you read the article posted just now to say that.
hHope your wishes come true. Decision of Wrapping up will be decided by the makers and the channel and not by fans.
Did u see the news of Ayub Khan exiting?? Now wonder what is left to watch ..
It's not ABT my wish Comin true...the story was getting lame n lame every passin day...