Users

Frequent Posters

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

anupre fans ko halat bhi aisi hi hone wali hai  

iss forum me apna koi nahi hai😆

Koi nai kaise Anupre fans toh h na..  For each other.. 

🤗

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

anupre fans ko halat bhi aisi hi hone wali hai  

iss forum me apna koi nahi hai😆

😫

🤬

😂

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Don't do this UK please don't, I am already a mess now with all these imma gonna cry😭😭

They were so beautiful and all Holi scenes after pre getting drunk were my absolute favs. ♥️😭

Mine too.  I am really missing them, plse show us something

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Moni I am always with anupre... Till the end.

❤️ 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Me too. A. J was feeling a bit .... I don’t know .... like both my biriyani and pulao are over.....  but theaw scenes gave me so much joy even when they made and make me feel like crying.... that why I shared.

Hugs. 

It will pass, just a phase🤗

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

chup karo tum.log 

wo popat banyo epi nahi dekhna  mujhe😡

uske  baad preggy track gayab👎🏼

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For me that scene actually showed how real life relationships work and how it should be balanced. Marriages/relationships are all about adjustments , no relationship is perfect in one thing you need to adjust and another thing your partner. Today Pre was about to put those Bangles even though she isn't comfortable with it but for Anu's sake and to respect his culture but Anurag knows it's not easy for her, and it's somewhere going to hurt her sentiments and he didn't let her do it and solved the issue without hurting anyone. It was very deep and simple scene

Yes! Totally. I felt they got that balance really right.

And I feel like that phone conversation they had - I’ve overheard my parents have it many times growing up. When there is some tension at my dads or moms job or some crisis in the world - a couple in love making each other realise that if they have each other (and their kids once we were born) they don’t need anything else. It was such a real scene.  

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

For me that scene actually showed how real life relationships work and how it should be balanced. Marriages/relationships are all about adjustments , no relationship is perfect in one thing you need to adjust and another thing your partner. Today Pre was about to put those Bangles even though she isn't comfortable with it but for Anu's sake and to respect his culture but Anurag knows it's not easy for her, and it's somewhere going to hurt her sentiments and he didn't let her do it and solved the issue without hurting anyone. It was very deep and simple scene

aur aise scene ke baad & that viku pre scene defend ke baad  anu ko barbaad karnge cvs 

to k3edey padenge cvs🤬

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

It will pass, just a phase🤗

but  abhiya i m also sad today  

kom chali  gai  to bajju aa gaya  

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

chup karo tum.log 

wo popat banyo epi nahi dekhna  mujhe😡

uske  baad preggy track gayab👎🏼

Popat epi tha...  But they both was really cute in that... Popat epi ho ya dream scene shoot to real hota h na....