Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

And does anyone remember this scene that comes after she said Is Ghar Mai Mera Koi Nani Hai. I really felt that day that Anupre could actually break someone’s heart with their acting.  Please share a clip if you have it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvnzjNCF96L/?igshid=8my63ttuoi8l

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvmZ4XzhWNs/?igshid=16j3ro55o7xd7

Don't do this UK please don't, I am already a mess now with all these imma gonna cry😭😭

They were so beautiful and all Holi scenes after pre getting drunk were my absolute favs. ♥️😭

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today  that  fish scene made me realise that I only  care about AnuPre. I loved that Pre was ready to wear those jewellery and Anu didn't  let her do that. I used to judge her actions before as I loved Sona and related to her more..

But today I am happy that Erica is getting chance to play a different flawed character like Pre which is not like Sona..

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Wiw, CV yea it's uber cute really brought a smile on face 😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

anupre fans ko halat bhi aisi hi hone wali hai  

iss forum me apna koi nahi hai😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today why did they kept maha episode, half of episode was rely of other shows.  In the middle I felt kzk over n yrkkh started, my husband was saying ur serial finished now turn on match

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

And does anyone remember this scene that comes after she said Is Ghar Mai Mera Koi Nani Hai. I really felt that day that Anupre could actually break someone’s heart with their acting.  Please share a clip if you have it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvnzjNCF96L/?igshid=8my63ttuoi8l

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvmZ4XzhWNs/?igshid=16j3ro55o7xd7

Loved that holi part...  Tali anupre and their conversation was the best n cute...  Kahe t hai log nashe mein sach bolte hai...  

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

anupre fans ko halat bhi aisi hi hone wali hai  

iss forum me apna koi nahi hai😆

Moni I am always with anupre... Till the end.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Today  that  fish scene made me realise that I only  care about AnuPre. I loved that Pre was ready to wear those jewellery and Anu didn't  let her do that. I used to judge her actions before as I loved Sona and related to her more..

But today I am happy that Erica is getting chance to play a different flawed character like Pre which is not like Sona..

For me that scene actually showed how real life relationships work and how it should be balanced. Marriages/relationships are all about adjustments , no relationship is perfect in one thing you need to adjust and another thing your partner. Today Pre was about to put those Bangles even though she isn't comfortable with it but for Anu's sake and to respect his culture but Anurag knows it's not easy for her, and it's somewhere going to hurt her sentiments and he didn't let her do it and solved the issue without hurting anyone. It was very deep and simple scene

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Off topic Bips new post is very cute😆

Co-incidentally they used bips name in new serial started today

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Don't do this UK please don't, I am already a mess now with all these imma gonna cry😭😭

They were so beautiful and all Holi scenes after pre getting drunk were my absolute favs. ♥️😭

Me too. A. J was feeling a bit .... I don’t know .... like both my biriyani and pulao are over.....  but theaw scenes gave me so much joy even when they made and make me feel like crying.... that why I shared.

Hugs.