Ohk🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Right that only.. nd thats why AT on BT speed🚄🚄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ohk🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Right that only.. nd thats why AT on BT speed🚄🚄
I want raks mRs k liye khaana ly k aye mrs shergill tm ny kuch nai khaya tha i know
🤣🤣Nope🤣sorry for ur heartbreak😆
Lavanya ka truth itni jaldi bahar nhi aayega
DRI ki problem aur badi as she will be d first one 2 know & she will keep ranting , getting insulted
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
I want raks mRs k liye khaana ly k aye mrs shergill tm ny kuch nai khaya tha i know
No way..i dont want that to happen..
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Lavanya ka truth itni jaldi bahar nhi aayega
DRI ki problem aur badi as she will be d first one 2 know & she will keep ranting , getting insulted
But why the hell she have to live there after their marriage
One more person got angry.
I guess the neutral and positive people are less today.
Iam not angry now
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see Rashi, a bit Dramatic Rashi here🤣
My influence 😎
🥱😆