Originally posted by: 7QIF62C2HOMZI7EA
Hi Rashi. From what I could get, all positive people have turned negative after this article.
Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 7QIF62C2HOMZI7EA
Hi Rashi. From what I could get, all positive people have turned negative after this article.
Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I was not telling u
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I was wondering she will herself make her ready nd take her to mandap then take her to Ra's room..in a way her PA🤣🤣
Kuch kehna bhi sakte , ash was making her ready
Guys I ll be back
ok Zyrah come soon
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Let see how rakshit will pacify DRI coz I don't think this time she is going 2 listen 2 him
I’m looking forward to this
Cure to my 🤢
Originally posted by: Mevst4a101
Or rahega🤣
Plus I stressed two days in a row
Also I think last nights scene analysis with sofna helped me relax 😆
🤣
Ok I wanted to clarify something.
This week Sajaan scenes when he gz to meet P in jungle at night after Bichoo dies. .. there's a moment where Anjaan to show his power up roots a tree and blows the earth on your p's face -
Was that their haldi rasam?🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Kuch kehna bhi sakte , ash was making her ready
I knw i saw that
Chaaachiiii ye jewellery achhi nhi hai blah blah🤣🤣
She isnt married yet nd relation already changed😡
🤣
Ok I wanted to clarify something.
This week Sajaan scenes when he gz to meet P in jungle at night after Bichoo dies. .. there's a moment where Anjaan to show his power up roots a tree and blows the earth on your p's face -
Was that their haldi rasam?🤣
That was shanti rasam🤣But it happen between bro in law nd bhabhi😆
Me neither.... 😆...Ukians👌
Jab tak screen mein Drikshit hai...😆
Yes. I read zyrah's comment