Someone go check plz 🤣Pata to chale kitni jamin phati🤣
I m not on insta as well lol..Mev or Jaanu can do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Someone go check plz 🤣Pata to chale kitni jamin phati🤣
I m not on insta as well lol..Mev or Jaanu can do
Mahima would herself had decorated Rakshit's room
She will not let any injustice done 2 her bahu Lavanya , injustice was exclusively 4 dri
Has Jhanviji"s violent steak calmed down to silent streak now?🤗😆
She didnt saw the article yet😆
🤣Mev is happy because sajaan is still going on 🤣Unka pyaar amar hai 🤣
Or rahega🤣
Plus I stressed two days in a row
Also I think last nights scene analysis with sofna helped me relax 😆
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Mahima would herself had decorated Rakshit's room
She will not let any injustice done 2 her bahu Lavanya , injustice was exclusively 4 dri
I was wondering she will herself make her ready nd take her to mandap then take her to Ra's room..in a way her PA🤣🤣
I think Jhanvi's violent streak has entered Rashi"s positive streak..😲
Has Jhanviji"s violent steak calmed down to silent streak now?🤗😆
Yeah 🤣🤣
I think Jhanvi's violent streak has entered Rashi"s positive streak..😲
Little bit but i m still positive😆
Guys I ll be back