Originally posted by: 4YME3G7AG566Z5HL
Please someone ask Mendak to put Parth’s crying pics Atleast I’ll preparr myself to see him liek that in upcoming epis 💔🤣
DONT!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4YME3G7AG566Z5HL
Please someone ask Mendak to put Parth’s crying pics Atleast I’ll preparr myself to see him liek that in upcoming epis 💔🤣
DONT!!!!!!
Trust them to bring out the best from the worst..
Ha yaar I am glad there are some cute fanpages in the fandom who troll the show at a time make some lite humour posts 😆
I QUIT!!!!!!
June itni kharaab kyu chal rahi hain yaar 😔😵 may mein kitna mazaa aaya tha
Aur chahiye kya 😆
Now I am liking her look..😆
Originally posted by: 4DBL2TN3VN72CC5V
Waise I love AnuPre phone convo ....❤️ reminded me of one of scene from POW show .
A mere phone call from your loved one does matter sometime .
Me too. Loved it loved it loved it.
Prerna wasn’t happy wiht just the first chat - she needed to give him more love.
Also I love how prerna was so willing to put the jewellery on.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Aur chahiye kya 😆
genuine unedited pulao. not khayalo wale...not aquatic...not edited...😎..not jakia. baby filter bhi chalega
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
genuine unedited pulao. not khayalo wale...not aquatic...not edited...😎..not jakia. baby filter bhi chalega
Maine Woh parth ke crying scenes ke liye pucha Jo Enc ko quote kiya mene last page me 😂
Mujhe aisa spoiler chahiye poora ka poora mood set hojaye but kasuatii naam ki show sae aisae kuch milna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hain😂