

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prologue...
I don't know from how much time
I am walking but I kept on walking
As I don't know where I am going
Later when I turn back to find little light
But like my life there was also just darkness
Only I know how much I am scared of darkness
I smile sadly that may be only this darkness is left in my life..
I am happy what I get in my life
Because what today I am that's because I worked hard
All can see how much power I had
But in this all power no one can see darkness
It's say that it is easy to shine in light
But I had light in darkness
When there was nothing left
She had nothing whom she say that is her
He had someone whom he call as his
She is scared of darkness
He made light in darkness
She want to run away from everyone
He can catch someone who tried to run away from him
Unknownlingly destiny make her, his wife
She is scared to be his wife
As she is scared to trust anyone
He didn't know to accept her or to reject
As he is happy to be alone
Let see how they will come together who are poles apart from each other
Will he accept her or reject her like others did.


Upcoming Promo

Love

Dance

Passion
Cure meeting past


Congratulations for ur new thread.
Interesting promo.
Waiting for update.
Congrats fr new thread
Awesome promo
Congrats for the new thread👏
Interesting promo👍🏼
LINK- THREAD 1 INDEX ************************** Chapter 31 - Below Chapter 32 Chapter 33 Chapter 34 Chapter 3 5 Chapter 36 Chapter 37 Chapter 38...
BLACK VEIL “Some vows survive death. Some curses demand it.” ———————————- PROLOGUE Khurana Mansion October, 1926 The rain began at dusk. By...
FORGOTTEN VOWS “She forgot five years… but her heart never forgot him.” PROLOGUE “The heart remembers promises long after the mind forgets...
Oblivion: Chapter One The scent of cardamom and hot milk, familiar comforts of her ancestral home in Old Delhi, wrapped around Geet like a...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
728