I read busy with phoonksOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Sagi beti will be busy with shoots 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I read busy with phoonksOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Sagi beti will be busy with shoots 😎
I hope the same way Pre remember she is preg😆
For that we need to spam Muzzu, Ekta, Akanksha 😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read busy with phoonks
And who's surprised 😂👀
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
she only posts ch###### on tw
yes Last time she posted about Hiten🥱 She posts bootiya (using rhyming word for the c word to avoid gaalis) stuff🤓
So I ordered keto meal from social dabba n I was flaunting about my diet since morning n now my colleagues r not getting enough of teasing me with what kind of keto meal this is😂😂
This whole show n everything about it is causing me embarrassment everywhere🤣
If Parth is eating this everyday, I know the reason behind his fula hua pet😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByzcjsJBoBb/
Pristine beauty
So I ordered keto meal from social dabba n I was flaunting about my diet since morning n now my colleagues r not getting enough of teasing me with what kind of keto meal this is😂😂
This whole show n everything about it is causing me embarrassment everywhere🤣
If Parth is eating this everyday, I know the reason behind his fula hua pet😂
I guess that's why we aren't getting any keto updates from them, cancel kar diya shayad 😂
So I ordered keto meal from social dabba n I was flaunting about my diet since morning n now my colleagues r not getting enough of teasing me with what kind of keto meal this is😂😂
This whole show n everything about it is causing me embarrassment everywhere🤣
If Parth is eating this everyday, I know the reason behind his fula hua pet😂
🤣 aur thoda description do behena...kya tha khaney mein?
yaa unky sath khany ka bhanda phodny ka badla liaOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I guess that's why we aren't getting any keto updates from them, cancel kar diya shayad 😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read busy with phoonks
🤣