Me and su put in the spicy for our mantra for that very reason
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Me and su put in the spicy for our mantra for that very reason
I so want this now..god it would be a laughter riot with sameer memeshwari 😆
Me and su put in the spicy for our mantra for that very reason
Yep. Very apt it is😆
see this is all because his Naina is not there with him..its making him extra hungry which is making him lose his mind
Haan baccha apni ma ke bina pagal hi ho jayega 😞😂
I so want this now..god it would be a laughter riot with sameer memeshwari 😆
True! I can already imagine it🤣
*takes a graceful bow*
Ab if the kid has to make do with a naina pillow even after marriage toh pagal hona hi hai..bechare ko waise bhi meetha itni mushkil se milta hai 🤣Haan baccha apni ma ke bina pagal hi ho jayega 😞😂
And now bhukkad sameer just reminds me of the time sameer naina and tuji taiji had gone to distribute wedding cards..Naina was so shocked like how I am supposed to sate the uber appetite of my future husband 😆
Ab if the kid has to make do with a naina pillow even after marriage toh pagal hona hi hai..bechare ko waise bhi meetha itni mushkil se milta hai 🤣
Ab meetha,cuddling kuch na milega! Naina ko dekhna bhi naseeb mein nahi 😂😂
And now bhukkad sameer just reminds me of the time sameer naina and tuji taiji had gone to distribute wedding cards..Naina was so shocked like how I am supposed to sate the uber appetite of my future husband 😆
I'm yet to watch hundreds of episode🤣