I am shipping anu-jaj from today 😆 am confident of both their acting skills 😎 screen will be lit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am shipping anu-jaj from today 😆 am confident of both their acting skills 😎 screen will be lit
I have faith on anurag, he will be fine, he has prerna with him.
sacrifice drama aa raha hai likh lo
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I am shipping anu-jaj from today 😆 am confident of both their acting skills 😎 screen will be lit
mujhe toh bus lanka jalani hai
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
sacrifice drama aa raha hai likh lo
Nahi Yaar utha ke leke Jayega . Aaj Ka dialogue se laga...
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I am shipping anu-jaj from today 😆 am confident of both their acting skills 😎 screen will be lit
Hope Navu-Anu ke level ka Ho .....Mazza aa jayegaa
Wat was the precap ...Anu Bajaj confrontation...
Uff am excited to watch parth and ksg scene...both 'll kill it... ⭐️
S1 won't repeat ..... this 'll be different starting my day with +ve thought.... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mujhe toh bus lanka jalani hai
Wohi Hoga wohi Hoga .
Originally posted by: WJFE57ZIMTMMOERG
Hope Navu-Anu ke level ka Ho .....Mazza aa jayegaa
Two solid actors, with solid screen presence mazaa aayega if they continue to keep Anu in fury mode and b panther ( Mata word 😆)sinister ..
Bajaj is shown as black not grey.....
So, seems like P was shooting with KSG, when the three deviyan came up all dressed to iwm buzz party😆