Afternoon we were all ready with guns..ready to blast mukku.
After adhvik story..now that everyone are relieved..we are all hanging to the promise of bathroom scenes 😉.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Afternoon we were all ready with guns..ready to blast mukku.
After adhvik story..now that everyone are relieved..we are all hanging to the promise of bathroom scenes 😉.
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
i think only DD is the serial jahn villan ko boht like kiya jata 🤣
Pi ko dekh k villain feel nai aati
I missed u today🤗🤗... I even called out to u in first pgs of AT😳🤣... Mev doesn't need calling as she's always stalking anyway🤣and there's no doubt my notification box will be hounded with Mevsta quoted your post x 100🤣
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Pi ko dekh k villain feel nai aati
Sach mein 🤣
I missed u today🤗🤗... I even called out to u in first pgs of AT😳🤣... Mev doesn't need calling as she's always stalking anyway🤣and there's no doubt my notification box will be hounded with Mevsta quoted your post x 100🤣
I went to sleep after watching ep so couldnt came😆..but now i m here🤗
Lol i knw my notification also comes mostly frm her quotes but i see them side by side only😆
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
Afternoon we were all ready with guns..ready to blast mukku.
After adhvik story..now that everyone are relieved..we are all hanging to the promise of bathroom scenes 😉.
Thanks goodness I missed it🥳... the only thing that gets my temperature heating is lead romantic scenes🤣... I don't mind analysing every mili sec and every angle 😛
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Sach mein 🤣
Dekho chand aya..chand nazar aaya🌝🤣
Hey Sam🤗Where were u???
Thanks goodness I missed it🥳... the only thing that gets my temperature heating is lead romantic scenes🤣... I don't mind analysing every mili sec and every angle 😛
mev want to analyse the ep u missed during Ramadan😆I mean Drikshit scenes😉
hello 🤗*sneaks some flowers from P pouch and pours on AT* 🌹🌹🌼🌼🍁🍁🍀🍀🌹🌸🌸🍁🍂🍃🌺🍃🌿🌿🍃🌷🍂🌹 (didn't want anyone to suffer any allergy so borrowed every type😆)
Drikshitians stay positive - Swahaaaaa🔊🔊🔊🔊 (Sangeeta aced it🤣🤣🤣... can't believe I actually didn't like her)
Rmmbr what Dri said after Sunny death to Mr Shergill she is "abhi bhi intelligent and smart"😎
So this is soche samjhe saazish from our female Mrs Drishti Flash Shergill 🤣🤣
🤣 sawahhaaa kuch alag hai🤣
Rashi!! 🤗🤣
Yaar show se disappoint hokar bhaag gayi thi 😆