Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Did Sandy and Kapil consummate the marriage before she switched to Angad as her new man?

Do ghosts make women pregnant..is that even possible.?

I feel the evil spirit wants a rebirth to take revenge ...only way to do that is make Sandy preggers

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Did Sandy and Kapil consummate the marriage before she switched to Angad as her new man?

I feel the evil spirit wants a rebirth to take revenge ...only way to do that is make Sandy preggers

Kapil is an illusion..so it’s not real..there was no consummation...but he placed his hand on the stomach and it was glowing ..so I don’t know if they are going to create something crazy ..like Sandhya having a demon baby....Because he said that she has his nishaani which will bring her back to him all the time...but maybe he was talking about the thread around her neck which he said is like a mangalsutra. but Angad removed that thread..anyway I hope there’s no demon baby..🤢

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Kapil is an illusion..so it’s not real..there was no consummation...but he placed his hand on the stomach and it was glowing ..so I don’t know if they are going to create something crazy ..like Sandhya having a demon baby....Because he said that she has his nishaani which will bring her back to him all the time...but maybe he was talking about the thread around her neck which he said is like a mangalsutra. but Angad removed that thread..anyway I hope there’s no demon baby..🤢

hi indira 

I think kapil was talking about kala dhaga he didn't think that anyone could break it. Pandit ji said that nobody could break that dhaga but Angad could which proves his true love.So kapil thought that dhaga would bring her back to him.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

hi indira 

I think kapil was talking about kala dhaga he didn't think that anyone could break it. Pandit ji said that nobody could break that dhaga but Angad could which proves his true love.So kapil thought that dhaga would bring her back to him.

yes I think so too. A demonic baby will be too gross and ott..have you seen today’s episode already ..it will only air in about 4 hours at my place..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

yes I think so too. A demonic baby will be too gross and ott..have you seen today’s episode already ..it will only air in about 4 hours at my place..

no i dont have colors tv so I will watch tomorrow on voot

@bold-agree

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Also can anyone guess what pandit meant by Kapil wants to say something in Sandy's ear...I mean what would that achieve? What would he say?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is a supernatural show,,and in supernatural shows when a spirit decides on a target ..it attracts that target towards it ...so Sandhya is Kapil spirits target..so she has been drawn To him from the very beginning,..this is not her normal behaviour. Kapil the spirit has been drawing her and enticing her towards him.. so Sandhya will be shown making irresponsible and even immoral decisions..It showed its image to her at the temple, and from that time whenever he came in front of her she is attracted to him..its part of the possession of the spirit..It’s not the real Sandhya..I’ve seen this happen in many supernatural shows. I don’t know if you ladies watched any of the Dracula movies..in those movies as well the victims become so attracted to the vampire ..so they are able to be lured and captured by the vampire. And they’ve used this technique here as well. Because that’s what evil spirits do ..they lure and entice the victim so they can possess them completely and take control of them..

Hi Indira 🙋‍♂️

Well i have already posted a thesis on Sandhya so it's i better not write more. You can check out my reasons as to what i felt was wrong.

But to your comment. In this serial there was nothing to indicate that Sandhya was glamoured.

I wish that were the case.. But rather he manupilated her & she fell for it easily.

I would argue we are all responsible for our actions so Sandhya she could have made better choices.

If she were to make foolish ones she could own up to them rather than blame them on the other person.

So that part of her i didn't like. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I got the same feeling watching yesterday's episode which so unoriginal.😳

But no they didn't sleep together Angad interrupted them.

And i don't think Kapil intentions is that he just wants to whisper something in her ears a d put his hand on her stomach.

I take umbrage they keep using the word milan .

Cheap shot.  😡

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Also can anyone guess what pandit meant by Kapil wants to say something in Sandy's ear...I mean what would that achieve? What would he say?

Maybe he wanted give that other lady ghost a real body from Sandy's.  They could be related.

Or maybe he or her wanted to reincarnate through Sandy aka Rosemary baby

This just isn't a about revenge..They want to be freed but in what form don't  know.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Maybe he wanted give that other lady ghost a real body from Sandy's.  They could be related.

Or maybe he or her wanted to reincarnate through Sandy aka Rosemary baby

This just isn't a about revenge..They want to be freed but in what form don't  know.

Exactly.... this isn't just revenge....well ghost lady has a revenge vibe....but Kapil doesn't want revenge...he wants an out from his current state maybe....u r right...