Thanks dear... I hope I'll... 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks dear... I hope I'll... 🤗
They are already married, they just have to go and register it. Why would pre marry B? That's the only way? Why can't they fight together?
yes but they r stressing social marriage
thats my main concern thats it
My fav part from that hut..
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxePwInfsq/?igshid=ot593h8hr44o
so honest and romantic 😍😍😍😍😍
My fav part from that hut..
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxePwInfsq/?igshid=ot593h8hr44o
Hi arutika !!
I always feel this is the scene that changed the dynamics between Parica . This is sometime in January isn’t ??
My fav part from that hut..
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxePwInfsq/?igshid=ot593h8hr44o
though its so good
but pura story ka kachra yaad aa jata hai mujhe
preggy track ka kuch karo yr
Another favourite wedding look!!!
Guys the fact that I have shared two wedding looks means that these two are well and truely married. They would have to her divorced for prerna to marry anyone else!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvt9IsXluzI/?igshid=1bub2f5tzxcow
Hi arutika !!
I always feel this is the scene that changed the dynamics between Parica . This is sometime in January isn’t ??
no its in fab
My fav part from that hut..
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxePwInfsq/?igshid=ot593h8hr44o
Haayeeee Woh ms sharma ka sharmanaa
Thanks dear... I hope I'll... 🤗
All the best renu
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Another favourite wedding look!!!
Guys the fact that I have shared two wedding looks means that these two are well and truely married. They would have to her divorced for prerna to marry anyone else!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvt9IsXluzI/?igshid=1bub2f5tzxcow
tum.log ye popatbanyoing epi kyun post kar rahe ho😆