I Jst scoured the forum with Dri's power's 😆and got the gist🤣... she is after all a lizard and us chipku on R and his room anyway. .. she probably wntd to tke a selfie bfr saying goodbye to her dream wedding and groom🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I Jst scoured the forum with Dri's power's 😆and got the gist🤣... she is after all a lizard and us chipku on R and his room anyway. .. she probably wntd to tke a selfie bfr saying goodbye to her dream wedding and groom🤣
🤣🤣
Sab panic kar kar k gala phar phar k tired hoke so gaye 🤣🤣🤣
They need to surround themselves in the same aag as Dri😛.... everything will fall into place 🤣
They need to surround themselves in the same aag as Dri😛.... everything will fall into place 🤣
🤣🤣🤣anjaan sab thik karega 🤣
🤣🤣🤣anjaan sab thik karega 🤣
#gumnaam_badnaam
I still remember gumnaam hai koi song and it still suits well on anjaan 🤣
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
#gumnaam_badnaam
I still remember gumnaam hai koi song and it still suits well on anjaan 🤣
Kis ko khabar kon he wo badnaam hai koi 🤣Match is pause raining again
How to watch?
Maine bola adhvik sir loving anjaan pi sachani sences🤣🤣
Did someone ask about ravan wedding?
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Maine bola adhvik sir loving anjaan pi sachani sences🤣🤣
How to watch insta live?