Originally posted by: riddy254
Offo par bana do
I want to make a sad one on chaandniya when aunty will come😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: riddy254
Offo par bana do
I want to make a sad one on chaandniya when aunty will come😔
I want to make a sad one on chaandniya when aunty will come😔
Thike toh uspar bana dena
Originally posted by: riddy254
Thike toh uspar bana dena
Chalo, let the aunty come😆

Apna ss ka nxt part update kro na plz😃
Apna ss ka nxt part update kro na plz😃
Kal pakka karungi
Aaj Ind-Pak h na isliye.
Main bhi match dekh rahi
Main bhi match dekh rahi
Mai dekh rhi thi 😆
Mai dekh rhi thi 😆
Ab nahi dekh rahi??