Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
We know now mukku cant be trusted😆.
She told us to relax on Friday and ravan ki shaadi karvaadi.
Ab kyun bharosa karoon uspe?
Mere dimaag mein to jaag soona sonna lage gana chal raha hai 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
We know now mukku cant be trusted😆.
She told us to relax on Friday and ravan ki shaadi karvaadi.
Ab kyun bharosa karoon uspe?
Mere dimaag mein to jaag soona sonna lage gana chal raha hai 🥺
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I haven’t checked but I’m guessing not good 😬
🤔Means people out there bashing her😆Usko nani yaad aaygi apni 😆
She had seen that but she didn't know it was Advik's story as she doesn't have IG account.Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG rashi meaning u haven’t seen it and are giving tasali anyway 😱😱😱
Every comment is about quitting show.🤔Means people out there bashing her😆Usko nani yaad aaygi apni 😆
[dont say it]
[Dont say it ]
[DONT Say it]
AAAAAAAAAAAAASSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I SAID IT
🤢
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I don't want DRI as PA also
I second this
No no no
I don’t want bathroom scene either
I DONT WANT RAVAN MARRIAGE 🤢🤬
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Every comment is about quitting show.
😆😆😆
Lavazard🤢Originally posted by: Mevsta101
[dont say it]
[Dont say it ]
[DONT Say it]
AAAAAAAAAAAAASSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I SAID IT
🤢
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Imagine what DRI will go through 2 see lava in her room with rakshit
Till now DRI was always confident before pi but today she begged pi , so somewhere she has started breaking
I think she did that so she could find out more abt p
As she did with the aarti thing with bitchoo holding she did my ms to get clue and the way she was holding onto p 🤔
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I second this
No no no
I don’t want bathroom scene either
I DONT WANT RAVAN MARRIAGE 🤢🤬
Relax mev 🤗Let's wait for the next spoiler