Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

My wallpaper โค๏ธ

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I donโ€™t. I have very very stupid immature possessive reason to do with past work  for not liking it - which I can never admit it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I will be waiting for that reason ๐Ÿ˜‚

abhiya_12 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byw2j3ZpvUd/

Iconic red jacket๐Ÿ˜†

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ek din ap yun hum ko mil jayenge

Hum ne socha na tha.. ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

bhai  ko bhi le jaye 

champ ko bhi le jaye๐Ÿค”

haan le jaye. We will get many of stories otherwise erica doesn't put..๐Ÿ˜†

Also erica falls sick often and this shoot is more than 10days hence her mother going to take care

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have no previous experience of shipping or to honest even keeping tabs of a celebrity on social media so when you guys said that the parth-Erica unfollow means itโ€™s a sign of a fight I sort of believed you even though I kept saying no no it may be just their way of dealing with the intense bashing....

Which is why when aakansha and erica unfollowed each other  I thought there was some tension. I am sooooo glad to see the snapchat live today and to see that there is nothing! Makes me feel even stronger now that Parth did not unfollow Erica bcos of a fight. 

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

haan le jaye. We will get many of stories otherwise erica doesn't put..๐Ÿ˜†

Also erica falls sick often and this shoot is more than 10days hence her mother going to take care

Actually Partho is more than enough to take care of Eri coz he does that quite often on the sets...so... ๐Ÿ˜‰anywayz good that her mom is also going 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I have no previous experience of shipping or to honest even keeping tabs of a celebrity on social media so when you guys said that the parth-Erica unfollow means itโ€™s a sign of a fight I sort of believed you even though I kept saying no no it may be just their way of dealing with the intense bashing....

Which is why when aakansha and erica unfollowed each other  I thought there was some tension. I am sooooo glad to see the snapchat live today and to see that there is nothing! Makes me feel even stronger now that Parth did not unfollow Erica bcos of a fight. 

Maine vussi din bhola tha chocolate fight huyi hogi iss liye unfollow kiya and jab Christmas dinner invitation mili tho follow kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel yday blabber about mummy is just checking with her whether she had such problem as his parents are of diff tradition.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail