When a vfx is given to a person especially half animal half human why not vfx testing is done first
Lavanya smile plus vfx on her face
Ewwww it's looking
Better change skin scale vfx or remove it
Digital vfx is not at all suitable
Page
of
1When a vfx is given to a person especially half animal half human why not vfx testing is done first
Lavanya smile plus vfx on her face
Ewwww it's looking
Better change skin scale vfx or remove it
Digital vfx is not at all suitable
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
When a vfx is given to a person especially half animal half human why not vfx testing is done first
Lavanya smile plus vfx on her face
Ewwww it's looking
Better change skin scale vfx or remove it
Digital vfx is not at all suitable
I have no idea abt this 🤣
Also I don’t like looking at lava on my screen anyway 🤣🤢
Thought I’d share my input (not that it was of any use) as u know I love to roam and comment all over forum 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I have no idea abt this 🤣
Also I don’t like looking at lava on my screen anyway 🤣🤢
Thought I’d share my input (not that it was of any use) as u know I love to roam and comment all over forum 😆
🤣
Gud u increase forum activity
No idea.hvnt seen any shows like nagin dayan etc.
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
When a vfx is given to a person especially half animal half human why not vfx testing is done first
Lavanya smile plus vfx on her face
Ewwww it's looking
Better change skin scale vfx or remove it
Digital vfx is not at all suitable
I also don't have so much idea about what's digital VFX and what's skin scale. But I kinda liked the precap it was yukkk and I was like ab aayi na ye yucky Lavanya apne asli roop me .🤣🤣